HOW DO I ORDER A YEARBOOK FOR MY CHILD?
Check back soon for yearbook ordering information.
HOW DO I GET MY CHILD IN THE YEARBOOK?
Submit any pictures you take with your child that relates to them going to school at Farney.
This includes the first day of school, field day, class parties, etc. It does not include taking a child or group of kids out for an extracurricular activity or just taking them out for fun. Only pictures
where they are going to school or are doing something for school should be included.
Best Tip: Submit pictures to the yearbook coordinator within a couple of days of the event for
the best chance of being selected for inclusion in the yearbook! Submitting photos on the day of
the event are even better.
HOW DO I SUBMIT PHOTOS FOR THE YEARBOOK?
Email your photos to FarneyYearbook@gmail.com
Include teacher's name and grade level in the subject line and/or body of email. If you
know the kids names in the picture please include that as well in the body of the email.
Submit photos through the Balfour App - ImageShare
- Download the ImageShare app by Balfour (for free)
- Create an account
- Add Project #116419 (2020-2021 Farney Yearbook)
- Upload photos directly from your phone
- Include teacher name and grade with the photo
PHOTO TAKING GUIDELINES
1. Never enter a classroom or inside school area to take pictures unless you have cleared
it with the yearbook advisor. The yearbook committee has to have special clearance
when taking any pictures. Anyone not scheduled will not be allowed into the school to
take pictures (this does not include school events).
2. IMPORTANT: make sure your camera is set on the highest setting. If you send the
picture in an email, make sure it is not being compressed. We cannot put anything in the
yearbook program under 1000 kb.
3. Do NOT crop pictures. We can crop the pictures in the yearbook to suit the needs of that
Examples of pictures that work well in the yearbook
● Groups of kids are great if all the kids are looking at the camera.
● Focus on the faces of the kids, etc.
Examples of pictures that DO NOT work in the yearbook
● Photos that are too dark and can’t see the kids
● All the kids aren’t looking – you need a good focal point to look at in the yearbook.
● If the picture is too broad and doesn’t focus on anything, it will not work well – we may
be able to crop the picture to work if it is already taken, but try to focus in on kids.
GET TEXT REMINDERS
Sign up for Remind101 to get reminder texts from Farney PTO. Text @farneypto to the number 81010