Kindergarten - 11:00 - 11:30
1st Grade - 1:00 - 1:30
2nd Grade - 1:30 - 2:00
3rd Grade - 11:30 - 12:00
4th Grade - 12:00 - 12:30
5th Grade - 12:30 - 1:00
ORDERING BIRTHDAY TREATS
Due to the “Foods of Minimal Nutritional Value (FMNV)” policy, parents may not bring cakes, cupcakes, cookies, etc. for any child other than their own.
To order birthday treats from the cafeteria, send an email to the cafeteria manager, Martha Santacruz at email@example.com or 281-373-2857
Include the following: Parent name, Student’s Name, Student’s Birthday, Student’s Grade/Teacher, Treat Choice: Ice cream or cookie.
Please be aware that:
- The order should be made two weeks prior to the child’s birthday.
- The order must include everyone in the child’s classroom.
- The treats cost $.75 per treat, per student. You will only be charged for students present.
- Cost will be deducted from the student’s lunch account.
- If the child’s account has a negative balance, the balance must be paid in full before the order will be processed.